Booting Asus eee PC can sometimes be troublesome. Here the main problem is the problem to reach the boot menu.If you own Asus eee PC and want to boot via CD, DVD, USB or SD card, follow the steps below.
- Firstly connect your Windows pre-loading CD, DVD, USB or SD card to your computer when it is switched off.
- Switch on the computer from the “Power” button and press the “ESC” button continuously.
- Go on pressing the “ESC” buttun until the “Boot screen” apeears.
- Choose the related device that you connected on the boot menu and press “enter” buttun. (If there isn’t any problem about the device (CD-DVD-ROM, USB, SD Card) you connected, Asus eee PC will recognize this device, that is it will appear on the boot menu.)
- Follow the operating system installation steps.
How the booting process is done to Asus eee PC is told in the video below. You can support us by clicking the “Like” button under the video and subscribe our channel.